Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday, June 8th

I'd been at the beach since Friday at noon with a slightly insane friend (you know who you are)....I returned home to family in time to still celebrate hubbie's bday which was Sunday. While I was gone, he was able to go to Jimmy Buffett this wknd and OG went to MeeMaw's for Sat day & Sun am.

After eating WAYYY too much Mexican food and chips & salsa I realized I hadn't run at the beach. OOPS. HAVE.TO.RUN.3.TIMES.A.WEEK...my OCD says so. Sooo, after getting home from dinner and getting OG settled for bed, I went out to run at 8:45 pm, LOL...it was no longer 98 degrees as it had been earlier in the day...more like 91, how refreshing! NOT...so I took off on a full Mexican food filled stomach. ICK. Around the block from our house and back is about .9 miles....as I approached .8 miles I realized I needed the bathroom, lol...so I ran in the house as I approached it...hubbie was like "that was quick"...then announced "potty break" to which made him laugh and give me an I TOLD YOU SO look. Less than 3 minutes later I was back out running again...the sun was pretty much down, it was cooling off...and I did one more loop....so all in all just under 2 miles and about 22 mins total of running. Not what I wanted but not bad. Thank goodness the bathroom was there when I needed it.

No comments: