Run #17....HOT...TOOK FOREVER...HARD....not too fun. It was about 98 degrees out...I was with my Tuesday Janes group...only about 15 of the 3o'ish people in the group were there. SMART! I should have stayed away too.
We ran in the Battleground Park with LOTSOFHILLSTHATSUCKED. But it was nice and shaded so that helped. I decided this week 1) b/c of the heat and 2) just because, that I should stick with the program instead of just running forever. I was supposed to be run 10/walk 3 x3 this week. I asked my coach/teacher about upping it b/c I was now able to sometimes do 30 mins. She told me to do whatever I felt comfortable with. So I did 15/1 the first round...then ran 10 more mins and walked the rest. It was HARD...and MAN was I sweating when it was over. I was glad I was done.
But after that, I felt great...it is amazing how actually getting off your butt can make you feel so good.
THURSDAY? I am starting beginners tennis at the club. ha HMM, we'll see how that goes! the coach SAYS that everyone in the class has never played before. ButI still bet they can hit a ball. ME, not so much...depending on how tennis goes in my 5 wk class, I may do a OG MOMMY PLAYS TENNIS blog. or maybe not. that sounds kind of boring...just like this running blog. ha
BUT, this blog is NOT meant to be entertaining...just an ongoing LOG of my running progress/success for me and anyone else who is bored enought to read it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment