Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tuesday, June 24th

32 minutes! No Stopping! My longest straight run with no stopping ever! I haven't even been able to do 30 mins again for the past week ro so...so I was happy. And I THINK I could have gone farther...but I was at the end of my route with the Janes class and my car was right there. SO I stopped.

I think I ran about 2.7 miles...I need to check.

WOOOT! yeah me. Can't wait for the 2 miler on Sat.

1 comment:

Kaity Mackenzie said...

Wow! You are dong so awesome! Thanks for the pep-post... today was a tough run (93 degrees and HUMID). You are going to finish that 5K no problem. I did my first 5K last year and it was such a great feeling to run the whole thing and finish it! I am SUCH a long way from my marathon, but slow and steady... right?! Keep on going girly... you are doing great!

Kaity