Friday, June 27, 2008

Thursday, June 16th...and I am ATHLETIC???

Tennis was great thursday...I FINALLY got REAL tennis shoes. And after wearing my awesome running shoes for 9 wks, TENNIS shoes are not so comfortable. They are HARD as a matter of fact. So I hope I get used to them.

I did run after tennis...but only about .9 miles around my neighborhood b/c my legs hurt and it was getting dark, but mostly b/c my legs hurt...from my new shoes. But I did of course run in my running shoes. not my tennis shoes...no way Jose'!

Funny thing is...we have new neighbors moving in. On Tuesday, when I was going out to run, saw the guy and welcomed them to the neighborhood...and he said something like he was impressed that I was running. Then last night I met the wife...I was just home from tennis and about to go run...she said something like "wow, you are athletic!!" LOL if she ONLY KNEW!!! But it made me feel good. :)

No comments: