Bad Runner...I hadn't run since Tues when I set out to run on Sunday. I would have normally run already on Thurs and again on Sat...BUT, my butt & thighs hurt so bad from tennis that it just could not be done...throw in the fact that OG's bday was this wknd and there you have it...NO TIME!
But I knew I had to go....so I set out about 12:30pm on Father's Day...I only ran about 25 mins (with a 2 minute walk in there)...and again, as usual, it was HOT!!!!! I know, I know...Ishould have gone earlier.
Nothing else to say about that...I wasn't feeling my run on Sunday and I did not enjoy it. I know I am not in a slump, so I am not worried about that...I was just tired from the weekend events and bummed that I was behind in my running. I will mayeb run again tonight...if not, at least the group run is Tuesday.
On another note...I signed up to run in the Freedom Run on June 28th. There is a 2 mile walk/run and a 10k....I of course will be doing the 2 mile part. I looked at the map and it is pretty much flat road the whole way! SWEET!!!!!!!! Hubbie is doing it with me so that will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment