I went out this AM....to get in 2 miles...it was warm, I had not eaten, my quads were sore from the hills on Saturday. I went 2 miles in a major slow time. Not proud but I went out. I then again tonight went BACK out for another 1 mile around the neighborhood.
Why run again you ask? Umm because in my old age I have become competitive...or maybe psycho? My goal is to run 60 miles this month. If I did 3 today that would put me at 57. Then I would just need to do 3 tomorrow at my 5:45 am run to get in 60. Tuesday is normally 4 miles for us...but a lot of us are doing our Saturday long run on Thursday instead....b/c we are either running a 5k on Saturday or will be on vacation. So tomorrow we kind of want to take it easy because Thursday will be HARD!
2 runs today sounds really good...die hard....too bad the 2 runs were a total of 3 miles. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
let's go with competative, not psycho. That's what I tell myself at least :) Good job on the double run!
Post a Comment