If you read my other blog, Life with OG , you know that we lost our sweet doggie this weekend. All I can do is think about him and his good days and his final not so good days. I had to take care of him while he was super sick for his last 5 final days while hubbie was out of town. It was exhausting and hard. I am glad hubbie had a nice trip, he deserved the time away. But I do wish we could have been there all together in his last time with us.
Today though is a new day though...I needed my running time and my Crazy Girls to get me out of the house. AND, we even decided last Saturday to move our 6:00am run to 5:45 from now on. YIKES! I know it is only 15 mins different, but the SOUND of it is just BAD!
Today for the run we got to have RAIN! (You know I love me some runnin' in the rain!) And the high today is only supposed to be about 73. NICE! But the rain, as usual, made for a good run. 4 miles in rain is great. It was still sort of dark when we started out...and the cloud cover and rain made it even darker than it would normally be...but we did it anyway. And with the tree cover over most of the path, we really didn't get too wet. I had to walk 2 hills (beast.of.a.hill and baby.beast .of.a.hill... but ran up the yucko hill on GA. yeah me. And I knocked about 2 mins off my 4 mile time from last wk. I was last in for my group but I didn't even care. It was great. I needed that time to clear my head and think about good times. I let Bays be my inspiration to keep going. My run today was dedicated to him.
I love you B!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear about your doggie :( We had an awesome rainy run this morning here in SC!! it was 75 and perfect. I LOVE warm rain runs!
Post a Comment