The Crazy Girls were going to meet again today at 6am to do our 4 miler. With hubbie gone, I told them I would not be able to meet. But then I got a little stressed about having to run after work in the heat and told them I would go. And how did I do this? I called my sitter to see if she could come and help me. I gave her the option of spending the night for convenience for her (I was NOT going to pay her to stay at my house while I was there) or she could come at 5:45 AM and I would pay her $20 for 2 hrs. She decided she was going to spend the night, but then called at 9:30 last night to tell me she would just see me around 5:30am. ICK, sucks for her...but that was her choice.
She got there, I gave her the drill on getting OG some breakfast and getting her ready for school, and I was out the door.
The ladies were waiting when I arrived at about 5:56. We hung out a few more minutes and then we were running. Again, beast hills were not nice...and it was maybe only high 60's but it was muggy from the rain last night...and the trails were cobwebby and I was sweating. I did walk the 2 beasty hills but ran the rest of the time. I was soo glad to be done and have that out of the way! It really does super suck to get up that early...but once you wake up, it is all good. And I feel great!
I arrived home and OG was eating and was ready for school. She did NOT want Ms Judy to take her and was super upset and in tears...but we managed to get her out the door and in Ms Judy's car. I called them 5 mins later as I was leaving the house and she said she was fine. Then she called me after she dropped her off at school and told me OG did not want her to leave. LOL
Funny baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor OG. Isn't it funny how they change their minds in 5 minutes? So glad you decided to go this morning! Maybe a little expensive, but well worth it! : )
Post a Comment