There will be no race recap. OVER IT!! I don't even want to talk about it. So I will just say the volunteers on the course were great (except for the one water stop around mile 4 that had NO CUPS!!! UGH)...and we practically ran by my mom's house so she came down to corner w/ friends to cheer us on. She even brought cups and gave out 50 cups of water (an unofficial water stop), which since there were a couple hundred runners, she probably ran out of early on. That was nice of her!! But she saved one back for me. LOL
The race sucked...hills & heat sucked...my time sucked...and according to everyone else, they thought it was pretty rough too. Go read their blogs (ET and SD)and see for yourself. And I think I will take ET's idea and say I will not be doing that race again. Sore loser? Maybe...and I don't care.
Peace out Freedom Run 10k!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lmao. this post is HYSTERICAL!
Post a Comment