My 10th run and at WALT DISNEY WORLD of all places!! Hubbie & I ran together today without OG (she was still asleep in the villa with the Grandparents, ha). We went at 7:30 am. We ran around most of the property of Saratoga Springs! It was so neat to run around and see the whole area, and run around lakes and over neat foot bridges...and past all of the early risers for the parks waiting for the buses at all of the bus stops. HA I felt like Miss Athletic running by them while they were sitting on theirduffs. LOL
After our 7/3 x 3 we went back to the room, showered, and headed off to Chef Mickey for breakfast with Mickey & "Pals" (as OG calls them) at the contemporary resort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love to run at Disney!! I did a 5k at EPCOT last month. How was your trip!??
Post a Comment