This was my 3rd Janes run and my 7th (is that right?) run overall. We went and ran at BurMil Park...NICE! It was beautiful and...FLAT! Score!!! I did my routine 6/3, 5/3, 5/3, 5/3...finished in about 33 mins. I got to the first mile marker in just under 13 mins. But I had walked 3 mins in that time so that is why it was 13 instead of the 12 I did on my first run. So still slow but at least I am going. I think I went about .2 miles out fromt he mile marker...then turned around and went back...so I guess it was about 2.4 miles total maybe?
Anyway, it was hard but fun...I was not tired so much but my legs did hurt this time. But I pushed through.
We are supposed to report back after our next 2 runs this week. let her know how we feel...and if we can bump up. HMM, I know I have been saying i think I could but I don't know. I will try maybe 7/3 next time and see hwo that works. But MAN, by 5 I am ready for the walk part. LOL
But I am still enjoying it. Last night none of my 4 friends who did it with me were there...but it was fine being with myself. I kind of liked being on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment