THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!!!!!!! BOY was last night hard! I went running with ET...she inspires me b/c 1) she has run big runs before 2) she has a harder running plan than me and 3) she just had a baby 9 mths ago and looks better than me...LOL
Anway, it was hard!!! this was my 12th run ...woo. I know I ran 12 mins straight on Tues and it was hard but I made it...I had to do the 8/2 x3 last night and I could barely make it through the first 8. And the LAST 8 was AWFUL!!! We were runing in mostly shade so it wasn't too hot...so I don't know what it was.
We ran probably about 2.5 miles maybe??? Anyway, wheewh!!! We ran "Grease Ally" as it is called...this little path that runs as part of one of parks and also runs sort of parallel to a main road in town. Not sure why it is called Grease Ally...maybe b/c at the start of this trail is a Tire/Lube shop on the street side??? So Grease?? Or my MAIN thought is b/c ALSO along this path is a Herbie*s (quickie diner place), an Applebee*s, and some sort of food distributor place...so GREASE as in FOOD? Whatev. All I know is the burger and grease smell made me want to VOMIT...and the nasty raunchy old trash smell behind the food distributor was gross too. ICK
BUT, we did our run...she kept me on track when I wanted to stop about a gazillion times, so THANKS ET!!!
We saw a friend afterwards who said she was doing a plan similar to ours (but without the class/teacher etc...she had been doing it for 9 wks and was up to running 33 mins at a time! And she had NEVER run before. She said at firsts he could barely run 1 minute. WOW! Good for her! I can't wait to be able to do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment