Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday, May 1st

This is my 2nd run...So, in addition to our Tuesday run with The Janes group, we are charged to run 2 other days a week for a total of 3 runs a week. This day I get to run after work w/ MM & ET. We decide to go to the Day School track that is near our houses. The track is nice…it takes 4 laps to equal a mile there.

So I think we/I started off a little too fast b/c I was winded only a few minutes into it. But we did manage to run 3 laps…I had to stop after 3 but they kept going (man, they are die hard!). So I guess I got in .75 miles? I think I ran maybe 9 minutes or so? So then I walked for another 2 minutes, then I think ran another 5 maybe? I can’t remember now…but I do know that all in all I ran about 1.5 miles or more maybe that night (including some walking).

I am bummed that I don’t have a better account of this. Oh well, I will do better next time.

I was exhausted after this run….couldn’t wait to drink some water.

No comments: